homeaboutfreebiesportfoliocontact

Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Been a Month Since I've Moved!

Hi guys, I'm stopping by to remind you that my blog has moved! I noticed that I do still have some people that are viewing this blog (some might even be myself because I accidentally type the wrong address sometimes- woops!) and some people that are following this one on Bloglovin and not my new one.

So head over to my new blog at emmabauso.com, and follow that one on Bloglovin by clicking here!

Thanks to everyone who has followed me to my new blog- it's so awesome to know that my followers aren't just following me on accident! I'm loving the look and feel of my new blog. Changing it has really motivated e to get serious about my online presence. There's some great stuff going on over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment